Quarantine life isn't a new thing for babies. Visitors meet new babies only in the safety of their home and covered in hand sanitizer. Babies are the experts in this domain and here's their list of daily must-haves.
Start the morning with a little workout. Leg day? Not quite yet. It's all arms for this buff baby.
- Rattle shaped like a barbell
- 3+ months
- Sure to bring many laughs
- Lightweight, easy to hold, and durable
- BPA-free and contains no phthalates
Enjoy a post-workout spa with your very own rain shower (caregiver help required).
- Yellow Plui rain shower
- 2+ years (intended for an adult to use during bath time; simply fill with water and gentle "rain" pours out making bath time very relaxing)
Play time: These sensory rollers teach motor skills and hand-eye coordination. They also stimulate tactile and auditory senses.
- 3 sensory rollers
- 6+ months
Roll, bounce, toss, and discover
Time to beef up your financial knowledge. Read "Where Does Money Grow" with your favorite financial advisor.
- Local author - Beth McGuinness
- A fun book for kids that teaches about earning and obtaining money to reach goals.
- 25 pages
Snuggle up at the end of a long day with your favorite Sophie teether and giraffe lovey.
Sophie So Pure Teether:
- The first teething ring made from 100% natural rubber
- Soft model for a more advanced teething period
- The two rings have different textured surfaces for baby to choose from
- Soft and snuggly
- 100% Polyester microfiber
- Machine washable
- Measures 13"x13"
Sounds like a day well spent. Gift your favorite baby with the best quarantine baby essentials.
*Some items may be substituted as needed due to product availability. If this is the case with the gift you've selected, we'll ensure that the style and theme of your gift is consistent. We will only substitute items of equal or higher value.