ROSETTE is a 100% garlic olive oil from Brightland, made for plush and sumptuous fare, lovingly blended with garlic and heirloom Frantoio olives and is harvested early by a master miller onsite in a certified organic mill. The olives are milled within 90 minutes of being hand-picked before the olive oil is cold-pressed.
- ROSETTE comes in a 375 ML/12.7 fl oz glass bottle that has been UV-coated to protect the garlic olive oil from damaging light.
- Tasting Notes: Zesty, strong and rounded, with a pungent smoothness.
- Enjoy With: Pasta, pizza, noodles, eggs, roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, bread, roasted vegetables.
- Harvest: November 2020 *** ROSETTE's label was created in collaboration with California-based multimedia artist Lilian Martinez. Through her paintings, sculptures and works on paper, Lilian blends past with present and future, combining classical architectural elements with contemporary pop cultural references to create the settings for her portraits and landscapes.
- Made in United States of America