Lonely Planet Colorado is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hit the slopes in Aspen, discover the Old West in Durango or marvel at the splendor of the Rockies, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Colorado and begin your journey now!
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – sports, the arts, literature, festivals, wine, hiking, the old west, snow sports, distilleries, wildlife, politics, ranching, mining, marijuana, Native American history and culture
- Covers Denver, Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park, North Colorado, Vail, Aspen, Central Colorado, San Luis Valley, Southeast Colorado and more